Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Promise...

...Penélope is not saying what it sounds like she is saying.

Mamae, Papai and Tia Marci were getting ready to go out when we took this video. This word she uses for shoes presents slightly awkward scenarios in public, especially because she loves to talk about shoes to everyone!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penelope Penelope.
I love you

Kristi Joy said...

que engracado!!! a luana faz a mesma coisa so que com uma palavra diferente. quando ela fala sapo em ingles it's sounds like she's dropping the f bomb. too funny!

The 4 Poppies said...

Que paixão!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle, please send us more videos of her...it´s so much fun to see her in "real" moving life!

prairierose said...

Michelle, Michelle, what are you teaching your daughter???hahaha!

Carolina Vilela said...

Penelope is the best!

The 4 Poppies said...

I was showing Eric the video and I said, "she´s your cousin". He smiled and said, "Is 'it' only mine?" I said no. He said, but she´s so cute!