Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr. Moose

Last night the Little Miss didn't sleep very well. I know, that's so shocking. That means that Little Really Tired Mom didn't sleep much either. Oh, well, right? Not so unusual in this household.

However, what's really unusual is to see fire at 2am. I was rocking the Little Miss and naturally at this time of the night when I'm-supposed-to-be-sleeping-but-am-not-and-cannot I had my eyes closed. Minutes later I opened my foggy eyes and much to my horror the bookcase next to her bed was on fire! I FREAKED, in a very sleepy kind of way. Adrenaline scurried to every inch of my body instantly only to realize moments later as my eyes focused that it was only Mr. Moose warming himself by the campfire.



I didn't think Mr. Moose the nightlight was working. Apparently, he was dormant for months and suddenly decided to wake up and warm himself by his little campfire at 2am! Funny thing, it wasn't working for the picture.Hmm, I'm thinking he's got more scare tactics up his sleeve.



P.S. Consider yourself warned, Mr. Moose. You will be cold tonight, no campfire for you!

2 comments:

The 4 Poppies said...

hilarious! Levei até um susto agora!

Anonymous said...

oh michelle.. i love you ... thanks for making me spit out my coke!