I got a call out of the blue from my dear sister-in-law, Cari, suggesting that I take my little one over to her house to play with her little ones. But this is the best part: while the little ones were playing she said for me to go out, all by myself!
So like a good little submissive sister-in-law, I obeyed.
I stepped out into the cold with delight, all by myself. First stop, Caribou coffee. I felt this moment begged for a splurge, so I got a Mocha. Everything looks better, smells better, feels better when I have a warm fresh cup of coffee in my hand. Second spot: window shopping. This kind of shopping is the best, no money gets spent but the itch for shopping goes away. I looked at beautiful things for an entire hour while sipping my delectable coffee, all my myself.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cari.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Submissive sister in law,
You really should listen to me more often.
Are you feeling better? Call me when you can.
Love you to smooshes. ( yes I need adult conversation)
Your favorite sister in law.
Sounds heavenly...So glad you could do that. And wow, nice to know Cari is coming this way...haha...
Post a Comment