I'm very proud to introduce you to my new love: Nikon D60, affectionately known as "Nik." What can I say, I've fallen head over heels for the guy.
For our first date we went to the Guthrie in Minneapolis with Penelope and her two grandma's. It is an edifice of architectural delights.
In this one we are outside, looking at our reflection in the blue glass.
Inside.
After being bathed in blue, we went to a small golden box that literally protrudes from the building on the 8th floor (You can actually see the ground from the part-glass floor). This was my favorite part of the Guthrie, a sunny oasis in the frozen tundra for the artistic soul. (So was the apparent reasoning of its architect.)
I still have so much to learn about Nik, but I like him a lot so far.
(Miss you, Mom.)
4 comments:
Quero uma dessas pra mim :)
Beautiful pix, Michelle--you have the artist eye for the right angle! So glad you have Nik.
i love Nik too- but i love his twin kon so much more!
Parabéns! Michelle, adorei ver seu talento mostrando a cara...as cores que vc captou são fantásticas!
Post a Comment